dready ‘stingray girl’ – 24×24 – limited edition HD archival pigment print
so there are a few ways to buy a dready …
1. You can buy a print … no really, you can, please do … buy … a … print! a pretty reasonable priced way to own a dready and as there are only 99 in each series and I sell all over the world they end up being fairly un-common
2. you can ask me to make adjustments to a print series to make it special and special to you … the changes to this allowed are fairly limited, I can add a thing, change a hair colour, adjust something to reflect you … and so the price point is a minor increase.
3. you can get a spec original … these dreadys are very difficult to find, ’cause I have sooooooo many commissions, projects and new print series to draw there are maybe 1 or 2 of these a year floating around and they don’t float for long … since they don’t require any time for consultation and they come outta my head they’re a little cheaper to buy than a commission.
4. . you can buy an original commission, I do plenty of these every year, they’re cool, very cool … these are pretty expensive and have long waiting lists now, but then they are pretty unique.
5. some people come to me with ideas or hopes and I see a print series in them … the above is an example of that … and so I can offer them a print price if they agree to let me make theirs one of 99 …
it’s cool, you get the kudos of being the inspiration for a thing and pay very little money.